Application methods: Elementum Poly Grip can be used on metal, concrete, masonry, wood, and other substrates. The application can be done by brush, roller, or airless spray gun.
Note: Do not coat within 50mm of chlorinated rubber.
Note: Never use mineral spirits to prep or thin the product.
Minimum Spread rate: (mil thickness)
Porous Surfaces: Apply one coat to absorb into the substrate. Apply additional coat 8mils wet/4 mils dry, each application. Coverage: 5m²/litre.
Non-Porous Surfaces: Apply one coat of Elementum Poly Grip 8 mils wet/4 mils dry as an architectural coating, apply another coat where you may have machine and foot traffic, like floors, handrails etc. Coverage: 6m²/Litre.
• Reacted solids white – by weight 64%/By volume 49%
• Reacted solids clear-By weight 44%/By volume 39%
• Viscosity 310-460
• Tack free at 30 – 60 min at 21⁰C.
• Overcoat window three hours at 21⁰C
• Average Perms: 0,6809
• Cures by chemical reaction
• Aliphatic Polyurethane
• Shelf life 3 years providing it is un-opened under appropriate conditions.
• Impact resistance: 250 psi
• Mix ratio: 3 parts base/1 part curing agent.
• Pot-life: 3 – 6 hours at 21⁰C, 1 hour at 35⁰C
• All colours available
• Max surface temperature when apply 65⁰C.
• Min surface temperature when apply 5⁰C.
Safety Precautions: Take all appropriate safety measures to prevent property damage or injuries. See Safety Data Sheet.
Keep out of reach of children.
Limitation of liability: The information in this data sheet is based upon tests that we believe to be accurate and is intended for guidance only. Dry Tech Aerogels have no control over either quality or condition of the substrate affecting the use of the product, therefor Dry Tech Aerogels does not accept any liability arising from loss, injury or damage resulting from such use for the contents of this data sheet.