Composition: Laundry Oxy Powder contains no phosphates, no chlorine or bleaches, no petroleum-based chemicals, no optical brighteners, no artificial fragrances, no artificial preservatives, no dyes or EDTA, no animal or GM ingredients, is not tested on animals and is safe for septic tank use. This product is compatible with all types of water and it also improves the removal of oily food soils from fabrics, including extremely brackish, salty and very hard water.
Save On Utility Bills: Oxy-wash reduces electricity requirements as it can be used for cold washing. Did you know over 90% of the energy used per washing cycle is for heating the water.
Stain Removal Best Practices:
• Always try and treat stains as they happen. The longer you wait, the harder the stains become to remove.
• Make a paste with cold water and the Laundry Oxy Powder, rubbing the paste directly onto the stain, gradually working the paste deeply into the fabric with a soft bristled brush.
• Leave for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
• Then soak overnight in hot water adding and mixing 1 heaped scoop (+/- 180ml in a measuring cup) of Laundry Oxy Powder per 10L of water.
• Then normally wash the next day as per the following directions.
• If the stain is not fully removed, repeat the above steps until it is removed.
• DO NOT TUBLE DRY OR IRON IF THE STAIN IS STILL PRESENT. THIS PERMANENTLY BAKES IT INTO THE FABRIC.
– Cold water: for delicate fabrics, items that might shrink, or sensitive dark colours that tend to bleed.
– Warm water: for moderately soiled clothing and man-made fabrics.
– Hot water: for sheets, bedding, towels, cotton whites and heavily stained work clothes, specifically those with oil or grease stains.
For Medium Soiling:
– Front loader: 180ml in measuring cup.
– Top loader: 270ml in measuring cup.
– Twin hub: 225ml in measuring cup.
The above recommendations are for medium soiling. Increase dose for water hardness and soiling level. For best results, add Fab-Soft to enhance your wash.
For best results: Use with full range of bio-enzymatic products which benefit each other as you use them. Save money and improve performance while reaping multiple benefits compared to traditional chemicals. Avoid using disinfectants and harsh chemicals, these kill our beneficial micro-organisms and harm the environment.