. Free of allergenic solvents, POP s and plasticisers
. Wet abrasion resistance to DIN- 13300
.High opacity to DIN -13300
. Crack bridging elasticity
. Rejects soiling agents and algae.
. Powerful adhesion to a wide range of substrates
. Flame retardant to SANS 10177 – 9
.Extremely high solar light reflection, up to 98%*
.UV, weather and aging resistant.
.Absorption of all VOC’s, CO₂ etc. Act like a tree
.Excellent bonding to most substrates including metal, easy to apply.
.Viscosity: 16 – 18 seconds
.Block to emissivity
* Level of solar reflection varies depending on the colour of the paint 98%= white base coat
In winter: In winter, the main heat gain results from the warmth remaining within the house, linked with the walls being significantly more efficient as an insulating barrier.
Factory roof coating: 98% heat reflection on a metal roof massively reduces the internal temperature of the factory. Imacivity ability through heat off even after 18-year test still show 85% effective. This results in significant reduction in air conditioning costs.
• Coating the roof of a house
• Asset protection
• Aesthetic enhancement
• Keep the building cool in summer and warmer in winter.
Key Benefits: Highly water repellent Breathable and non-breathable variants High elasticity and crack coverage UV and weathering resistant Rejects soiling , fungal and algae growth Abrasion resistant and colour fast Easy to apply with roller or spray ( in 27 colours) Suitable for almost all standard building substrates Enhances building insulation in winter . High levels of solar reflection which dramatically reduces AC costs. Fire retardant and will not freeze.
Shelf life 2 years un-opened
• Condensation Control (Dew point Chart or Dew Point Calculator)
• Insulating storage tanks (water, chemical, fuel)
• Roofing new and old, flat, or inclined (
• Ceilings and interior walls to stop heat from escaping.
• Floors (under floor heating under tubing)
• Cold storage (freezers, reefer units)
• Ice rinks, indoor swimming pools
• Refrigerated Trucks
• Delivery Vans (UPS)
• Over studs, ceilings and roofing to block and prevent heat gain or loss
• Walls interior, exterior
Tests and certifications:
1. Exterior insulation against Solar Radiation – benefit comparable to R19.
2. Guarded hot box: ASTM C236.
3. Blocks 99,8% of infrared/up to 72% sound blockage.
4. Flame spread rate test: ASTM E84; 0 smoke, 0 flame.
5. Class “A” flame spread, SANS 10177 – 9.
6. UV and salt spray resistance ASTM 5894 5 000 hours
7. Flexibility ASTM E1737 180ᵒ bent passed.
8. Adhesion ASTM D4541
9. Perm Rating ASTM E96; 8,8 average
10. Abrasion resistance ASTM D4060; 3 000 cycles
11. Resistance to salt spray 2 000 hours
12. Resistance to wind driven rain ASTM E514.
• Solids: By weight 70%/by volume 54% (+/- 2%)
• 30 – 60 min tack free at 21ᵒC.
• Overcoat only after 2 hours at 21ᵒC
• Full Cure 21 days.
• Lead and chromate free.
• Cures by evaporation.
• Shelve life: up to 2 years if unopened under appropriate conditions.
• VOC level: 67, 2 grams/litre.
• Viscosity: 16 – 18 seconds
• pH: 8, 5 to 9, 0.
• 425 microns wet/229 microns dry
• Max application temperature 65ᵒC.
• Min application temperature 5ᵒC.
Safety Precautions: Take all appropriate safety measures. Refer to Safety Data Sheet.
Limitation of liability: The information in this data sheet is based upon tests that we believe to be accurate and is intended for guidance only. Dry Tech Aerogels have no control over either quality or condition of the substrate affecting the use of the product, therefor Dry Tech Aerogels does not accept any liability arising from loss, injury or damage resulting from such use for the contents of this data sheet.